In THE DOMINICANS we are dedicated to show various aspects of the Dominicans, the culture and the country; the Dominican Republic.
- Promote the fundamental values of the Dominican Republic.
- To expose several aspects of the Dominicans and the Dominican Republic.
- Create the conditions so the truth is known and respect is given to the existence of the Dominican Republic and the Dominicans.
- Rescue the legitimate historical memory for future generations and emphasize historical aspects that are unknown or ignored by traditional and contemporary historians.
The Three Founding Fathers of the Dominican Republic
“The whites, the blacks, the amerindians and the mixed;
Marching serene, daring and united;
Lets save our country from horrible tyrants;
And show the world that we are brothers.”
– Juan Pablo Duarte (1813 – 1876), one of the founders of the Dominican Republic .
“I noticed that memory is fundamental and now that in this country some want to erase its memory and insert a memory that is not the real one, rather an invented memory; we must treat our national memory with care and make it an integral part of the defense of our national and moral values.”
– Marcio Veloz Maggiolo (1936 – 2021), respected Dominican author, archeologist and anthropologist.
“For us, the greatest thing in the world is the Dominican Republic.”
– Rosa Ng (Wu), the voice of the Chinese-Dominican community.
Our Presence on Social Media
Please become a member of our Facebook page.
© THE DOMINICANS, all rights reserved 2018 – 2022.